Peet Sasaki March 03, 2009 •
Questions that are not already answered there get higher priority.
- What's up with my new rating?
- I changed clubs.
- I have a question about a national tournament.
Tournament question? Ask the Organizer.
- "What time is the foil event?"
- "Do I have to be a USFA member?"
- "I'm confused about the fee amounts. How much should it cost for the events I'm entering?"
- "Is my kid the right age for this tournament?"
- "Where is the tournament venue located?"
Click the "Email the Organizer" link on the FRED site for your tournament. It looks like this:
Website Question? Ask Us!
- "I tried to register for a tournament, but it wouldn't let me."
- "I had a problem paying for a tournament registration."
- "I found two duplicate records for a fencer."
- "I submitted my tournament results to FRED, but I don't see them. What happened?"
- "FRED gave me an error message and I can't figure out how to deal with it."
Help us help you! Please include:
- What were you trying to do?
- What tournament?
- What fencer?
- What did you do?
- On what pages/ using what forms?
- What did you expect to happen?
- What actually happened?
- Did you get any error messages?
- If so, what did they say? (important! copy/paste if possible!)
- Anything you did to try to work around the problem
- Did any page fail to load?
- When did it all occur (date, time, timezone)?
- Attach any relevant files
- Any other seemingly relevant details...?